Personal Data Protection Notice
1. EXISTING PERSONAL DATA
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd will process your personal data as listed, but not limited to, below, which has been provided by you to Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd for the furtherance of your direct selling transactions.
- Name, Job details (designation, company) etc
- Age, sex, date of birth, MyCard number, etc
- Race, nationality, etc
- Contact information, address, phone number, email address, etc
- Marital status, family details (children and spouse’s details)
- Photographs given to Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd and/or taken at official company functions, etc
2. USAGE OF DATA
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd will use and/or process the personal data for, amongst others, the following reasons:
- Inform you of new promotions
- Disbursement of Commissions earned
- Any related bank transaction
- Trip promotion related procedures
3. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd will keep your personal data confidential and will not be disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected at the time of collection. However, on certain circumstances, your personal data may be disclosed to any other parties as stated or required by the Act.
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd shall keep and process your personal data in a secure manner, where practicable, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data including loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. RETENTION OF DATA
The personal data processed shall not be kept longer than is necessary after termination of contract / agreement between yourself and Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was to be processed.
6. ACCESS AND CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to access, make any enquiries or change your personal data, you may contact [email protected] or call 03 7968 9911. Request to access or correct the personal data may be subject to a fee.